30cm Color-Coded Metric Engineer Triangular Solid Scale
Production Time: 25 Working Days
|100|| $15.95 each|
|250|| $14.95 each|
|500|| $14.50 each|
|1000|| $13.95 each|
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM DRAFTING SCALE - length of color-coded metric engineer drafting scale is 30cm
- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER SCALE - scale has a different color coded groove on each side (red, green, blue) easily identifying most frequently used calibrations which is a must-have tool by drafting professionals and engineering students
- COLOR-CODED METRIC ENGINEERING SCALE - Calibrations of Metric Engineer Scale are 1: 1, 1: 2, 1: 10, 1: 20 and 1: 50
- DRAFTING SCALE - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time
- ALUMICOLOR IS QUALITY - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications, scales feature a solid core and will stand the test of time
Aluminum 30 cm color coded metric engineer solid triangular scale. A different color coded groove on each side that easily identifies your calibration. Calibrations are 1:1, 1:2, 1:10, 1:20 and 1:50.
metric engineer scale, engineering, engineer ruler, engineer scales, drafting product, engineer
TO DOWNLOAD AN ARTWORK TEMPLATE, CLICK THE "SALES TOOLS" BUTTON
Normal Production Time
25 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
PRICE INCLUDES: one color imprint on one side
IMPRINT METHOD: Photo Anodizing
Set Up Charge: $50 (V) for one color, one location
Additional Color/Location Set Up Charge: $30 (V) per color
Additional Color/Location Running Charges: $0.75 (V) per piece
IMPRINT AREA: 1/4" x 11"
Add a $50 (v) RUSH CHARGE to all heat-set-silk-screened and laser-engraved imprint orders. Only available for in-stock items.